THE ABSTRACT ME !
you ask them, who am i ?
they would tell a 'name', so unfair ! glue five letters together and they think they can define me, but i know names are arbitrary as Saussure says.
i asked myself who am I ?
i am not mere a five letter name;
I am a wish dwelling around.
A wish quenched by ink,
A wish drenched in ink
seeking for a possibility to be imprinted,
as the stars are, on the sky.
the sky, one may call it
but an parchment is what
a wish like me calls it.
Through my eyes blue
i see the gushing ocean to swim through
and float upon free,
until the treacherous time plans a sink for me.
The ocean might be cold
but I have faith in my breath
and I have learnt that
''if one's faith is still burning while the sink , they call you a shooting star".
and that is an eternal belief indeed .
ask yourself ! find your own abstract story as everything else dies except time which once again is an abstract notion.
you ask them, who am i ?
they would tell a 'name', so unfair ! glue five letters together and they think they can define me, but i know names are arbitrary as Saussure says.
i asked myself who am I ?
i am not mere a five letter name;
I am a wish dwelling around.
A wish quenched by ink,
A wish drenched in ink
seeking for a possibility to be imprinted,
as the stars are, on the sky.
the sky, one may call it
but an parchment is what
a wish like me calls it.
Through my eyes blue
i see the gushing ocean to swim through
and float upon free,
until the treacherous time plans a sink for me.
The ocean might be cold
but I have faith in my breath
and I have learnt that
''if one's faith is still burning while the sink , they call you a shooting star".
and that is an eternal belief indeed .
ask yourself ! find your own abstract story as everything else dies except time which once again is an abstract notion.

No comments:
Post a Comment